VanillaRP Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misfix's (planetjaboogi) Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Misfix's (planetjaboogi) Admin Application Empty Misfix's (planetjaboogi) Admin Application

Post by Misfix 2015-02-26, 11:28 pm

-Your SteamID : planetjaboogi
-In-Game name : Misifix
-Why you want to be an admin. : I want the ability to help moderator the server while making sure it gives the most pleasurable role-play experience possible.
-Why should I choose you instead of anybody else? I can be very active on servers (Even if empty) so you won't have to worry about me not being online.
-Which skills you have that might help you in the server : I'm very friendly and tend to make friends very quickly. This could come in handy with cooperating with people on the server who need help or having trouble with an obstacle.
-Are you interested in purchasing or earning admin? Sadly, I am broke. I have no money to donate but if i get a chance, yes i would donate for admin Very Happy

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS APPLICATION AND HEARING ME OUT alien Surprised Laughing cheers cheers sunny
Misfix
Misfix

Back to top Go down

Misfix's (planetjaboogi) Admin Application Empty Re: Misfix's (planetjaboogi) Admin Application

Post by Kokipoki 2015-03-05, 3:38 pm

You will be going through a trial, you are now a Moderator.
If I see you can handle being an admin, I'll approve you as an administrator.
If you get accepted as an administrator, you still have to donate 5$, or help me in anyway possible with the server.
Kokipoki
Kokipoki
Owner
Owner

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kokipoki/

Back to top Go down